Top Ten: Group Halloween Costumes

Audrey Hancock, Features Editor

Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s time to come up with some creative costumes to wow your friends and family. Halloween costumes can sometimes be repetitive and boring, so here are some fun group costume ideas that you can consider for this year’s Halloween.

1. The Purge: Get on this thrilling horror film wagon with macabre masks, fake knives, and sophisticated clothing. Don’t be surprised if you scare away a couple of people.
  2. Spice Girls: Get your ‘90s on with the infamous outfits of Scary, Sporty, Baby, Ginger, and Posh Spice, the pop girl group of their decade.
  3. Suicide Squad: Being a supervillain can be cute too. You could go as Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang or other characters.
  4. Breakfast Club: Everybody loves this drama and it would be fun to go back in time to the ‘80s.
  5. Harry Potter: Why not get a little crafty for the wandering wizard world? Join a crest, becoming a student at Hogwarts witchcraft and wizardry. Join the house of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff this Halloween.
  6. Bay Watch: So many people loved this series; they couldn’t take their eyes off the screen. You’ll be eye catching dressed in the iconic red one piece.
  7. Alice in Wonderland: Assemble at a party to get mad with all the wonderful colorful costumes. Don’t be late!
  8. The Plastics: No better dressed clique than the plastics. Halloween is a great time to become one of the Mean Girls, whether it’s the ring leader Regina George, or the ever clueless Karen.
  9. Grease: Nothing’s cuter than the costumes for this musical comedy! Become a stylish Pink Lady or a suave T-Bird and go back in time this Halloween.
  10. Scooby Doo Cast: This adorable group costume may be way too cute to scare away ghosts and monsters.